Please take a moment to review the following rules. Once you understand the rules and feel committed to them, simply let a leader know in chat and you will be promoted to Elder. Until you have received this promotion, you are not eligible to participate in war, so you’ll want to do this right away.
We run our wars in a very structured way. Do not let this worry you; your leaders do most of the work! We only ask that you follow our war plan. In order to do this, you must check the war assignment post just before attacking as this post changes frequently as war progresses. Asking for direction in Band or chat is highly encouraged whenever you feel unsure of the right base to attack. Joining our group on Band is required as war assignments and all other essential communications will be posted there.
The following guidelines will help you be a successful warrior/clan member from the start:
- Looting is not allowed in this clan.
- Every war represents a significant contribution of time and resources by your leaders. For this reason, both your war attacks belong to the team and its efforts, NOT to you. No war attack should be made without explicit permission, which can be obtained one of two ways. The first way is that the war assignment post directs you to make an attack that is still available (remember this post will be updated as often as possible during war, so you MUST check it just before attacking). If the assignment post does not give you viable guidance, you should discuss your attack with a leader in chat or in Band.
- If for any reason you are not able to make that second attack, let us know why. Missing both attacks is inexcusable and will result in dismissal.
- Never underestimate the value of talking to us in chat or on Band when you have issues or questions. It is possible to miss both war attacks if your reasons are solid and you alert us to the situation. Discussing problems or simply following the rules and making your attacks both represent SHOWING UP, the most basic underlying principle of our requirements.
- Finally, we are a level 9 clan. The following requirements are to be expected and are non-negotiable: Train your very best army for your very best attack; ask for specific max clan castle troops to supplement your army; lure and kill enemy clan castle troops; ask more experienced players for advice on how to approach your target; never disparage another player’s attacks; offer solid advice if you have it.
- Ask for those max troops for your clan castle as soon as you have a shield to protect them in case a high level player is not on as you go to make your attack.
Band and Clan Mail
- All important information will be posted on Band.
- You are not required to read posts that aren’t labeled “Required Reading”…I am fully aware that not everything I say has value 🙂
- You will be alerted to the presence of a required Band post through clan mail; therefore,
- Clan mail continues to be required reading for everyone.
Rules for Requests / Donations
- NEVER, ever place troops in war map clan castles without explicit permission from a leader. Do not stress if you are not yet able to provide the max troops required to defend our bases in war. Plan to pay back later!
- On the other hand, if you are able to provide the max war map castle troops, please jump in! If the request is confusing or vague, ask a leader or simply let some one else fill that one.
- Speaking of requests for war base clan castle defensive troops: PLEASE edit yours to be up to date and to include specific, appropriate troops. If you have any questions about this, please ask. Your choice of defensive troops affects us all so this is a great way to help the clan. If you’ve never filled a bunch of war map clan castles, you may not be aware that adding the number needed of each troop really helps us to avoid mistakes and the dreaded chasing down the player in chat to ask them to delete that ensues.
- For war attacks, request only precise, max troops. We expect you are planning your war attack very carefully and that clan castle troops, as one of your major assets, are a big part of the plan.
- Fill war requests with exactly the troops requested or not at all.
- For defense or raids, request “any” as often as possible. Indicate whether you are looking for defensive or offensive troops.
- Taking into consideration the defensive/offensive part of the request, feel free to donate your troops to any non-war request, regardless of their level or type. Specific requests are fine but filling them with those specific troops is not required.
- Wiz and Archers are always welcome at any level no matter what. Certain other troops don’t normally make the best donations; try to become familiar with what not to donate, but don’t obsess over it.
- All non-war donations are encouraged and welcome in our clan. This is an important way for lower players to be a functioning part of the action. Anyone who leaves a different impression in chat is out of line. Do not speak rudely to my clan members, especially when they are offering troops or other assistance!
How to Handle Join Requests
The #1 most important rule is do not give invitations on global!
Elders, join requests can be a bit challenging. For this reason I may get frustrated with you but I won’t get mad at you or say anything. There are more important things for us to worry about.
A proper join request made by someone we really want in our clan will always say “Pup” or “from farm” or “visit” or “forums” or “ad” or “I know _______” indicating this person is either known to us or is responding to a recruitment ad. If you don’t see any of this, and especially if the default message is used, it is never wrong to ignore the join request. Please do not reject; let a leader make the final call.
On the other hand, if you do see anything in the request then go ahead and accept. If it turns out to be a mistake, it’s easily corrected.
We don’t really worry about spies anymore, cheating on our level is of a much higher caliber.
Avoid accepting anyone who clearly does not speak English. As much as we love diversity, communication breakdowns hurt everyone.
To delve more deeply into how our clan is run and what to expect, please visit: