First and Foremost: Eat Consciously With a Single Intention
There is nothing more important to your ability to thrive physically than what you consciously introduce to your body. Eat only to support the health of your physical body. Avoid any eating that that stems from: convention, habit, pleasure (more on this at the link), obligation, or managing emotion.
Keep Your Teeth
Turns out there are a number of myths concerning oral care. Take the following simple steps to keep your teeth and mouth as healthy as possible:
- drink water in place of other beverages as much as possible
- consider all other beverages to be food
- consume food all at once as few times a day as possible
- immediately after eating (or drinking), swish and spit or swallow with a solution of baking soda and water
- never brush or floss within 30 minutes of consuming anything except water
- use the softest toothbrush possible and brush carefully with a solution of baking soda and water once or twice a day
- floss gently to remove food particles once or twice a day
For those interested in learning the “how” and “why” of these steps, visit the following (commercial) website for free information:
Make Your Own…Toiletries when at all possible. It is simple, inexpensive, and the best way to know exactly what you are ingesting through your skin.
Myths on Cosmetics Safety
Quick, fill in the blank: The total volume of your body consists almost entirely of ____. (answer)
What does this mean to you? Anything that comes near your body will enter your body and become part of its system, just like “space debris” enters the empty space of the universe. For this reason, you must be diligent about what you allow in your environment.